MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Philippines
Medical Council of India (MCI) recognition is the most important factor you have to see if you are looking to study MBBS in Philippines. MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines are the best choices for Indian students. There are quite a few number of MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines.
Choosing MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines ensures the Indian students can finish their MBBS and smoothly transition to start working in India as a doctor.
MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines have performed well in the MCI screening tests conducted Medical Council of India. Students who study MBBS abroad must pass the MCI screening test in order to get the license to practice in India. That is why it’s really important to look for MCI recognized medical colleges in Philippines. You should also look at the MCI pass percentage of the Indian students in any medical college in Philippines.
MBBS Admissions for MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines for 2021 is already underway! Call/whatsapp our Chennai Admissions Office at +91 9444068050 for more details. Follow your dreams and become a doctor!
Here is a list of MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines:
|No||MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines||Location in Philippines|
|1||Davao Medical School Foundation||Medical School Dr, Poblacion District, Davao City, 8000 Davao del Sur, Philippines.|
|2||UV Gullas College of Medicine||Banilad, Mandaue City, 6014, Cebu, Philippines.|
|3||University of Perpetual Help Rizal||Alabang Zapote Rd, Las Pinas, 1740 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|4||Emilio Aguinaldo College – School of Medicine||Paco, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|5||Lyceum Northwestern University||Dagupan, 2400 Pangasinan, Philippines.|
|6||Southwestern University||Urgello Street, Lungsod ng Cebu, 6000 Lalawigan ng Cebu, Philippines.|
|7||Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine||85 Rizal St, Old Albay District, Legazpi City, 4500 Albay, Philippines.|
|8||AMA School of Medicine||Osme単a Highway, corner Gen.Mojica, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|9||Angeles University Foundation||Manuel Roxas St, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga, Philippines.|
|10||Ateneo de Zamboanga University||La Purisima St, Zamboanga, 7000 Zamboanga del Sur, Philippines.|
|11||Baguio Central University||18 Lower Bonifacio St, ABCR Barangay, Baguio, 2600 Benguet, Philippines.|
|12||Cagayan State University Tuguegarao (Carig)||Tuguegarao, Cagayan, Philippines.|
|13||Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine||North Reclamation Area Mandaue City Cebu, Philippines.|
|14||Cebu Institute of Medicine||F. Ramos Street, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines.|
|15||Central Philippine University||Jaro, Iloilo, Philippines.|
|16||De La Salie University Health Sciences Campus||Governor, D. Mangubat St, Avenue, Dasmari単as, 4114 Cavite, Philippines.|
|17||Dona Remedios Trinidad Medical Foundation||Real Street, 6500 Tacloban City, Philippines.|
|18||FEU Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation||Regalado Ave, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1118 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|19||Iloilo Doctors College of Medicine||Infante St, Molo, Iloilo City, Iloilo, Philippines.|
|20||Manila Central University||C-4, Morning Breeze Subdivision, Caloocan, 1400 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|21||Our Lady of Fatima University (Fatima Medical Science Foundation) Valenzuela||120 McArthur Highway, Valenzuela City, Philippines.|
|22||Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila||General Luna, corner Muralla St, Intramuros, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|23||Saint Louis University||1 N Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63103, United States, Philippines.|
|24||San Beda College||638 Mendiola St, San Miguel, Manila, 1005 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|25||Silliman University||1 Hibbard Ave, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental, Philippines.|
|26||Southwestern University Matias H. Aznar Memorial College of Medicine||MHAM Bldg, R. Duterte St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines.|
|27||St. Lukes College of Medicine William H. Quasha Memorial||279 E Rodriguez Sr. Ave, Quezon City, 1112 Metro Manila, Philippines.|
|28||St. Paul University Philippines||Mabini Street Tuguegarao City (Capital), Cagayan 3500, Philippines.|
|29||University of Northern Philippines||Tamag, Vigan City, Ilocos Sur, Philippines.|
Why is studying MBBS in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines is a smart choice for Indian students?
Philippines has become the MBBS education hub of South Asia over the years! There is no donation in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines. They provide a clear and transparent fee structure with low tuition fee for a truly world-class medical education!
Studying MBBS is a dream for many. Very high competition and high tuition fee & exorbitant donations in Indian medical colleges makes it difficult for many students. As a result, many Indian students opt for studying MBBS in Philippines.
Let us look at some of the reasons why choosing an MCI approved medical college in Philippines is the best option for Indian students:
- MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines provide a world-class MBBS degree at very affordable cost! One can study MBBS in Philippines in a world-renowned medical college at just Rs. 3.57 lakhs per year! With just a total of 22.28L tuition fee, one can study the entire 5.5 years of MBBS degree in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines. The entire expenditure along with flight tickets, and hostel expenses would come at a lower cost than what you would spend in private medical colleges in India!
- MBBS in Philippines course also ensures that one year of Internship is done while doing MBBS. This helps student gain high exposure and be confident in facing patients when they practice as doctors. Hospitals in India welcome MBBS students from Philippines MCI approved medical colleges because they already come with good expertise!
- The environment of Philippines is very safe and peaceful.
- Indian food (both Veg & Non Veg) is provided in many medical colleges in Philippines. This ensures that students feel at home and are healthy without any digestion related issues.
- Individual Attention is provided to students in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines.
- Best Philippines Medical Colleges are CHED accredited and ensures that the MBBS students who have attended the NMAT exams get to apply for the Doctor of Medicine. Philippines Medical Colleges due to its high standards and pass percentages have been rated among best of the Best Philippines Medical colleges in Wikipedia (as seen above).
- Practical Exposure is best when one chooses to do MBBS in Philippines, as clinical starts from the third year in most of the Philippines Medical Colleges.
- Philippines Medical Colleges boasts of Intensive Cadaver training where the MBBS students are made to learn the cadavers right after they complete their theory classes. This helps them achieve an in-depth understanding of the human body. This is a mandatory requirement among the MBBS students if doing BS with MD course(because of the American-based syllabus).
- Advanced Laboratory facilities are a must for the Philippines Medical Colleges and that ensures that MBBS students understand and practically explore what they have learnt so that they get to see the other side of the text books in real life.
- MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines also follows the concept of ensuring the MBBS students do research about the various topics covered in classes in the form of assignments. This ensures by doing the Research they are not just confined to books alone, and have a wider perspective.
- Same climatic conditions in India and Philippines, ensures that the disease patterns studied in Philippines will help the Indian students to understand and treat the patients when they come to India.
- MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines offer on campus training for USMLE and MCI to help the MBBS students clear the USMLE exams and MCI screening tests.
Davao Medical School Foundation has high MCI Pass Percentage!
Davao Medical School Foundation is not just MCI approved, it is also recognized by WHO and many other major international medical organizations! USMLE, ECFMG, FAIMER are among the international medical organizations to recognize Davao Medical School Foundation’s excellence in medical education.
What do recognitions and accreditations of Davao Medical School Foundation mean for Indian MBBS students?
Davao Medical School Foundation’s WHO, FAIMER, and ECFMG accreditations mean that the Indian students who study MBBS at DMSF campus will get an MBBS degree that is valid all over the world. MBBS graduates from Davao Medical School Foundation can work or study higher education anywhere in the world! Davao Medical School Foundation students are welcomed all over the world with open arms by reputed hospitals and higher education institutions for the recognitions and the quality of their MBBS degree.
When more than 6000 Indian students can trust Davao Medical School Foundation, anyone can trust them completely! Study MBBS in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines and follow your dream! One son or daughter becoming a doctor makes the entire family proud for generations to come! Make your family proud. Become a doctor by choosing an MCI approved medical college in Philippines!
Admissions to Davao Medical School Foundation Campus for 2020-21 is already underway! Call/whatsapp our Davao Medical School Foundation Chennai Admissions Office at +91 9444068050 for more details.
The beginning of your journey towards realizing your MBBS dreams is just a phone call away! Best wishes! Follow your dreams! 🙂
Student Reviews of Davao Medical School Foundation Reviews - Success Stories!
Every year thousands of Indian students fly to the Philippines to join their dream MBBS degree in Davao Medical School Foundation. Their parents send them off with proud smiles, knowing fully well their children are in safe hands.
Let’s hear the Davao Medical College Reviews from the students themselves! Watch all the videos before you make a decision to choose Davao Medical College in the Philippines to do your MBBS abroad:
Fabia and Karthikayini testimonial - Davao Medical School Reviews
MD, 1st Year Student Review
Davao Medical College Reviews - Pavithra Testimonial
How does universities in Philippines have gained so much trust from the ever-doubting, shrewd Indian parents? Indian MBBS aspirants seem to love the Philippines as their ideal study MBBS abroad destination.
The list of benefits Indian students mention in Davao Medical School Foundation Reviews are:
- Starting from affordable fees structure offered by Davao medical college
- World-class infrastructure at DMSF campus
- Proper individual student care
- High MCI pass percentage
- USMLE preparations support provided at Davao medical college